Our mission is to reduce acute and chronic pain to its least possible level, to restore physical functioning by increasing activity levels and to decrease the psychological impact of pain on the person.
We are physicians committed to the compassionate understanding of patients in pain and to the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of pain related disorders using best available evidence.
Our philosophy is that early diagnosis and minimally invasive interventional therapy substantially reduce the likelihood of disability.
We use interventional and medical therapies as well as physical and psychological therapies to restore function and quality of life to our patients.
For information on how our organisation can help yours, please see the "Professionals" link above.
We are able to see NHS patients through the Choose and Book system.
- COOKIES - We use Google Analytics tracking cookies to collect anonymous traffic data about your use of this website. To read more see our page on Cookies
- Oct 2012: Our Satisfaction Survey has been updated. We now have 260 replies, and have added a page of comments made, both good and bad.
- Sept 2012: MIGRAINE: Recently a new treatment for migraine has been authorised. This treatment is relatively quick, safe and has good evidence for its use. Contact us for more details.
- Aug 2012: Drs Aldington and Seifert attended the IASP World Pain Congress in Milan.
- Apr2012: Drs Seifert and Aldington will join Dr Baylis in having clinics at the Wessex Nuffield hospital
- Dec 2011: Results from our Satisfaction Survey have been added.
- Oct 2011: Dr Aldington's joint editorial in the European Journal of Anaesthesiology has been published. This month he has also been published in Clinical Updates in the PAIN - the global newsletter for clinicans working in pain management.
- Sept 2011: Dr Aldington began working at the Royal Hampshire County Hospital in Winchester
- Jul2011: The first of a series of 4 pairs of articles by Dr Dominic Aldington has been accepted by Doctors.net medical website.
- May2011: Dr Stephan Weber is starting his clinic in the BMI Goring Hall Hospital. Please contact Karen or Michelle for an appointment.
- Mar 2011: The Pain Team are happy to announce Dr Stephan Weber will be joining the organisation. He will be based in the Worthing area, thus extending our area of operations. More details will follow as we get them.
- Mar 2011: We now have a Google Map that shows our locations
- Feb 2011: New layout to the website